Live at the Palace
Fulham Palace has been selected as the venue for two concert series!
Live at the Palace is a two-day dance music extravaganza at the stunning grounds of Fulham Palace this May. Featuring electronic music giants Ministry of Sound Classical, the titanic DJ duo Groove Armada, and many more special guests to be announced soon. It’s a summer you don’t want to miss with local food & drink stalls as well as the beautiful surroundings of the Fulham Palace grounds.
Although the event takes place at Fulham Palace, all event organisation, ticketing, enquiries and other event-related aspects are handled by the organiser, Robomagic. Please read the FAQ provided by the event organisers below, or contact them directly by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about this event, please contact the Community Liason Representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any concerns you would like to report during the event please call (0)75 4471 7730.
FAQs for Live at the Palace
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online from the authorised agents listed below:
Are accessibility tickets available?
A complimentary carer ticket is available under certain circumstances and on the provision of “proof of disability”.
Such proof shall include:
- Receipt of Higher rate of Disability Living Allowance (mobility or care component)
- Receipt of Enhanced rate PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
A personal letter from your GP explaining that support is required and why Accessibility tickets can be purchased by visiting www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Can I purchase tickets on the day?
If there are tickets available, the Box Office at the venue will be open from 15.00 on the day of the concert. Tickets will be priced higher on the day.
Can I leave and re-enter if I show my ticket?
The venue will be operating a no-re-entry policy. Once you have entered the venue you cannot exit and re-enter.
Are children's tickets available?
Sorry, no. We advise that the event may not be suitable for young children, especially those under 8 years of age.
- There are no child discounts.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children are not permitted in the designated smoking areas or at bars.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing or to your child.
Can I get a refund?
We regret that exchanges and refunds are not available, except in the unlikely event that the concert is cancelled and an alternative date is not available.
On the event day
What's the schedule?
Gates will open at 16.00.
The show will end at approximately 22.30.
Is the concert seated?
This is a standing show, there will be no seated areas.
Is the concert outdoors?
Yes, the show is outdoors, please dress and prepare appropriately for weather conditions on the day, eg. raincoat/sunscreen as well as shoes suitable for the lawns and gardens. Whilst mainly flat, there will be uneven ground.
If it rains will the concert still go ahead?
Yes, the concert will go ahead in the rain so please come prepared.
Please bring clothing appropriate to expected weather conditions.
Please note that there will not be a luggage storage or cloakroom facility at the venue.
Can I bring an umbrella?
Umbrellas are not permitted.
Can I bring a bag?
Yes, but only one small bag (no bigger than A5 size) per person.
All bags are subject to search so please avoid bringing one if you can as this will speed up your entry to the concert.
Please note there will be no bag drop facilities at this event.
Are there toilets?
All customers have easy access to toilet facilities and there are wheelchair-accessible toilets.
Gender Neutral Toilets are available at each toilet block.
All Accessible toilets are Gender Neutral.
Is there a smoking area?
Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the wider arena area including all seating and viewing areas. There are designated smoking areas that will be clearly signposted and furnished with ashtrays.
Please do not drop cigarette butts on the ground.
Can I take photos?
Filming and flash photography is prohibited during the concert.
Please do not bring professional audio/visual recording equipment as these will not be permitted within the venue.
Any cameras that are deemed ‘professional’ will be confiscated until the end of the concert.
Is there food and drinks available?
Come early and soak in the atmosphere!
Food and drink are not permitted to be brought into the venue.
If you have a medical condition such as diabetes, then a doctor’s note will permit diet-specific food and drink only.
The best of London’s Street food heroes will be serving a wide variety of foods for picnicking and dining. You will have the opportunity to dine around the world and sample drinks from speciality bars and pop-ups.
Please be aware, payment is by card and contactless only, cash will not be accepted.
Can I buy official merchandise?
Yes, official merchandise will be available to purchase within the venue.
Do avoid unlicensed traders outside of the venue offering inferior goods.
Please be aware, payment is by card and contactless only, cash will not be accepted.
Health & safety
The event is held on the stunning and historic Fulham Palace and whilst the ground is well maintained and laid to grass, it is uneven in places, with a gentle slope and potentially the odd rabbit hole. Where possible footpaths will be installed but please be aware that these may not cover all routes around the arena.
- Assistance Dogs
Due reference will be given to all aspects of safety and guidance from Guide Dogs for the Blind to ensure safety within the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located at the venue.
- All Accessible toilets are Gender Neutral.
- If you experience any problems with the use of the accessible toilets, please contact the nearest steward.
There are first aid facilities on site, and a designated first aid team will be available should you require any assistance.
- Your bags will be checked and you may be subject to a search on entry to the stadium. This is for everyone’s safety and we ask that you remain patient and cooperate with the security staff
- We search everyone entering the venue and employ a range of other security measures in and around the site, some of which may not be visible
- Each member of staff is here to ensure your comfort and safety. They have all been briefed to keep an eye open for anything unusual
- Please arrive in good time as our enhanced security measures may mean that it might take a little longer to get into the venue
- In order to make the screening process go as smoothly as possible, please keep all personal items to a minimum. Only small handbags and shoulder bags will be allowed into the venue
- Please note that there will NOT be a luggage storage or cloakroom facility at the venue
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground
- Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground
- Airhorns or other loud instruments
- Animals/pets (service animals permitted)
- Any item which could be used as a weapon and/or compromise
- public safety
- Audio recording devices
- Canes (mobility canes are permitted)
- Dangerous or hazardous items
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Fireworks, including sparklers
- Glass vessels
- Laser devices
- Professional cameras or video recording equipment
- Promotional items (including flyers, samples, giveaways)
- Sharp objects such as knives or scissors
- Selfie sticks/tripods
- Smoke bombs, canisters or similar
- Weapons of any kind (including replicas)
All items will be confiscated and may be passed to the Police to deal with further
Do’s & don’ts
- Do keep your belonging with you at all times
- Do allow ample time to take advantage of the toilet facilities
- Do bring clothing appropriate to the weather conditions
- Do put any rubbish in the bins provided for you
- Do look out for official vendors and concessions stalls
- Do avoid unlicensed traders outside of the venue offering inferior goods
- Do report anything suspicious to a member of staff
- Do tune into local radio & check social medial for the latest travel updates
- Don’t arrive with any form of professional audio or visual recording equipment. There will be security checks in place and items may be confiscated if necessary
- Don’t bring large bags
Is your question not answered?
For any queries specifically relating to your ticket purchase and ticket delivery please contact the agent that you purchased from. This will be indicated in your confirmation email.
For all other enquiries please email email@example.com.
Please note, Fulham Palace is unable to take any enquiries relating to this event.