What to expect when you visit
Fulham Palace’s garden is open to enjoy as usual. However, we’ve changed a few things to keep everyone safe.
We do our best to keep the information here on our website completely up to date, but sometimes that’s not 100% possible. You may find that on the day you visit we’ve had to close something. We hope that doesn’t affect your enjoyment of our beautiful house and garden.
Guidance for visitors during coronavirus
- Please keep a safe distance from our team.
- Keep a safe distance between you and other households, following government guidelines.
- Do not visit if any member of your household has symptoms of coronavirus.
- Follow government guidance on vulnerable groups.
- Follow any one-way systems and queuing procedures.
- Wash your hands regularly. We have toilets and hand sanitiser points.
- The site is open from dawn to dusk daily
- The back gate into Bishop’s Park and the gate into All Saints church are open until 16.30 daily. At other times, please use the wooden gates on Bishop’s Avenue for entry and exit. See our opening times for full details.
The site is open from dawn to dusk each day
The walled garden is open from 10.15 – 16.15 daily
The café is open from 9.30 – 17.00 daily
Museum and historic rooms: Reopening 23 June from Wednesday – Sunday 10.30-17.00 (last entry 16.30). Book your free visiting timeslot here
Our shop is currently closed, but you can order from our online shop for delivery or click and collect
Museum and historic rooms
Our café is open for takeaway from 9.30 – 17.00 daily.
- Toilets are available but please be aware there are only two outdoor toilets and there may be queues. Please ask a member of staff on-site if you need directions to the nearest facilities.
- We’ve increased our cleaning regime, particularly our toilets. And we have plenty of hand sanitiser available around the site.
- Our grounds are fully wheelchair accessible.
- For use of the accessible toilet please as a member of the café team and they will be happy to help.
- Unfortunately for the time being we can’t offer wheelchairs for hire. You’re welcome to bring your own mobility scooter or wheelchair as usual.
- Further details can be found on our Access page.
Additional guidance to be aware of
- Follow instructions given by our team.
- Supervise children and vulnerable adults in your care.
- Don’t drop litter. If you have brought food or drink with you to the site, please take your waste home with you.
- Consider others when taking photos.
- Follow advice and instructions on signs.
- Don’t go beyond any barriers, or into areas marked ‘closed’ or ‘staff only’.
- Do not feed birds, squirrels and foxes.
- Be aware that we have bee hives on site. Take extra care if you have a severe allergy to bee stings
- Do not pick flowers.