What to expect when you visit
Fulham Palace’s garden is open to enjoy as usual. However, we’ve changed a few things to keep everyone safe.
We do our best to keep the information here on our website completely up to date, but sometimes that’s not 100% possible. You may find that on the day you visit we’ve had to close something. We hope that doesn’t affect your enjoyment of our beautiful house and garden.
Museum and historic rooms
- Our museum and historic rooms are currently closed due to Tier 4 restrictions. When we reopen, you can pre-book your free visit here.
- The museum shop is also available online – every purchase you make supports the Palace!
- The site is open from dawn to dusk daily
- The back gate into Bishops Park and the gate into All Saints church are open until 16.30 daily. At other times, please use the wooden gates on Bishop’s Avenue for entry and exit. See our opening times for full details.
- Toilets are available but please be aware there are only two outdoor toilets and there may be queues. Please ask a member of staff on-site if you need directions to the nearest facilities.
- We’ve increased our cleaning regime, particularly our toilets. And we have plenty of hand sanitiser available around the site.
- Unfortunately for the time being we can’t offer wheelchairs for hire. You’re welcome to bring your own mobility scooter or wheelchair as usual.
- Our café is currently closed.
- The museum shop available online where you can order to collect, or have your items delivered to you.
Please be aware of the following additional measures during coronavirus
- Please keep a safe distance from our team.
- Keep a safe distance between you and other households, following government guidelines.
- Do not visit if any member of your household has symptoms of coronavirus.
- Follow government guidance on vulnerable groups.
- Follow any one-way systems and queuing procedures.
- Wash your hands regularly. We have toilets and hand sanitiser points.
Please also note
- Follow instructions given by our team.
- Supervise children and vulnerable adults in your care.
- Don’t drop litter. If you have brought food or drink with you to the site, please take your waste home with you.
- Consider others when taking photos.
- Follow advice and instructions on signs.
- Don’t go beyond any barriers, or into areas marked ‘closed’ or ‘staff only’.
- Do not feed birds, squirrels and foxes.
- Be aware that we have bee hives on site. Take extra care if you have a severe allergy to bee stings
- Do not pick flowers.