Celebrate the orchard in our walled garden at our annual apple day celebration.
We have something for all ages: live folk music, beekeeping, green woodworking, garden tours, children’s activities, food & crafts market…rain or shine. Bring your picnic blanket, we have lots of delicious things on offer!
We’re ensuring that the event will adhere to government guidelines, including the rule of 6, but it will still be the fun Apple Day you know and love. There will be no baking competition this year, however, there will still be delicious cake from our café and food stands.
View our full programme here!
Try your luck in our raffle! £2 each or 3 for £5. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the day and include:
· Privately catered pizza party for up to fifteen people by Dough and Deer pizza
· Privately catered family-style dinner for four by Pomegranate Kitchen
· Brunch hamper from Sam’s Larder
· Case of Hawke’s Cider
· Pizza dinner for 2 including wine at Bridge Baker
· Embroidered cushion (14x14in) with Shakespeare quote from Fine Cell Work
· 70cl bottle of apple & sage gin from One Gin
· Large bottle of local honey (two prizes offered) by Bees & Refugees
· Handmade cushion of Japanese designer fabric (45x45cm) by Huis Homewares
· Lovely scented candle (two prizes offered) by Wild Scents
· Organic vegan chocolate bars from Gemini Chocolate
· Pair of mugs with watercolour landscapes of Fulham Palace by Caroline Silver Artist
· £20 voucher from Fairly Amy
· Apple & Olive Oil Loaf cake baking kit from Bakester Box
· Fulham Palace prizes:
- Pair of mugs (two prizes offered)
- Walled garden preserves (made from our garden)
- Bouquet of posies
- Small potted apple tree
- ticket to meet Father Christmas on Saturday 5 December
There will be no access to the museum unless you have pre-booked. Click here for availability and to pre-book your free time slot!
For sponsorship, partnership and advertising opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a taste of apple day with this video: