Become a Friend
Join today and help us support this wonderful house and garden!
The Friends of Fulham Palace is an independent charity (charity number 277797), established in 1979 to promote and support Fulham Palace.
As Fulham Palace receives no government funding, the Friends’ fundraising efforts are vital in securing the future of this wonderful heritage site on the banks of the Thames.
We offer a friendly and inspiring experience to our members with a varied annual events programme of talks, musical recitals and trips to other historic sites, many of which are typically closed to the public.
The benefits include:
- an invitation to the Chair’s Summer Garden Party in the walled garden*
- a discount on selected events
- exclusive members-only trips to other heritage sites, museums or venues of local interest*. The next exclusive Friends event will be a private tour of Lambeth Palace on Friday, 20 September (booking will open shortly).
- priority booking for lectures and events at the Palace, including family Christmas events
- Fulham Palace’s bi-annual supporters’ email newsletter
- exclusive monthly emails with details of upcoming events for members and Fulham Palace’s latest fundraising appeals
- email updates about upcoming public events at the Palace
* There’s a small charge to attend these events to help cover costs.
Friends membership levels:
£25 per annum
£40 per annum
For two adults at the same address
£50 per annum
For two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age, all at the same address
How to join
London SW6 6EA
How to pay
Direct Debit membership
Paying by Direct Debit means you don’t have to worry about renewing your membership each year. Your membership payment will be taken every year at the same date until you decide to stop. You can alter or cancel your Direct Debit at any time.
Become a Friend for 12 months only. We’ll contact you close to the end of your membership with renewal options.
Additional payment options
Please complete our standing order form and return it with your registration form to email@example.com or by post to:
London SW6 6EA