Follow your senses at the Palace: family fun day
Take a moment to stop and smell the flowers at Fulham Palace!
In a dedicated day of mindfulness and well-being, follow a variety of activities themed around our five senses. Discover the Palace rooms as you engage with each of your senses in fun and relaxing activities, and explore the gardens as you follow the chickens of Fulham Palace challenges and join a beginner friendly yoga session.
Activities for all
Use your senses to discover the Palace
Guided tour: Join learning producer Eleni on a guided tour. Use your senses to explore the historic rooms of the Palace. At each stop of the tour, you will be challenged to use one of your senses.
- This is a free guided tour. Prebooking is recommended but not required.
- Suitable for ages 2+
Self-guided tour: Come and train your senses in fun challenges and activities as you explore Fulham Palace’s historic rooms.
- This is a self-guided activity, no booking is required.
Discover the historic walled garden and complete the free chicken challenge trail!
- Please pick up the free trail from the museum reception.
- Follow your senses at the Palace is a drop-in event and no booking is necessary.
- This is a free event, donations are warmly welcomed.