Discover more about Fulham Palace Trust!
Join us to hear about the Trust’s finances and learn more about our ongoing work with a showcase of engaging activities and more.
16.30 – Learn something new with a variety of drop-in activities taking place across the site.
18.00 – Join us in Bishop Terrick’s dining room for a glass of wine or a soft drink.
18.30 – Hear from CEO Sian Harrington and chair of trustees Paul Gray.
They will present the Trust’s 2021/22 annual report, covering a finance update and achievements in the last year. They will also share some of their future plans and give you the chance to ask any questions you might have.
- Behind the scenes of the collection – Get your hands on our collection! Join collections and conservation officer Roxane at this handling session with key pieces from the collection that are not usually on public display.
- Volunteering at the Palace – Chat with current volunteers and find out about opportunities to join the Palace team.
- Archaeology tour – Join community archaeologist Alexis for a special tour looking at the archaeology of the Palace.
- Dissecting the dirt – Experience our unique advanced archaeology programme for young people
- Schools workshops – Drop in taster sessions from our most popular workshops. Enjoy immersive learning activities from the past 10,000 years!
- Costumes – You can’t let the kids have all the fun! Now is your chance to become an 18th-century footman, a Victorian bishop or a Tudor noblewoman.
Although this event, in particular the talk and drinks, is tailored towards our adult audiences, children are also welcome to attend with an adult carer.
Please contact Imogen Arcangeli by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this event.
Interested in becoming a Friend or Patron?
Enjoy priority booking for sell-out events and more all while supporting the Palace.