Visiting Fulham Palace
Fulham Palace has a wealth of things to see and do, from exploring the Museum that charts the Palace’s eventful history to having lunch in the Drawing Room Café that looks out onto the beautiful gardens, including the recently restored 18th century Walled Garden.
Admission to Fulham Palace and the gardens is free of charge.
Museum, Historic Rooms and Shop
- Summer – Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays 12pm-5pm, Monday to Thursday 12.30pm-4.30pm
- Winter – Sunday 12pm-4pm, Monday to Thursday 12.30pm-3.30pm
Occasionally rooms may be closed for private functions. Should you wish to view all rooms, please contact us prior to your visit to check availability.
The Drawing Room Café
- Summer – daily from 9.30am to 5pm
- Winter – daily from 10am to 4pm
- Daily from dawn until dusk
We ask visitors to leave site by approximately 30 minutes before dark. Please take note of the signage around site which notes the time you are expected to exit.
- Summer – daily from 10.15am to 4.15pm
- Winter – daily from 10.15am to 3.45pm
London SW6 6EA
Please note – whilst we welcome picnics, riding bikes, ball games and dogs are not permitted in the garden. For more information, including our events bookings policy, view our FAQ’s