Get ready for the upcoming festive season with our annual Christmas fair!
The Fulham Palace annual Christmas fair is back for its third year. This year’s event, kindly sponsored by Douglas & Gordon, features a variety of activities and amusements in addition to the small business market. Between browsing the stalls and enjoying mulled wine and minced pies, explore the additional festivities taking place.
Our Christmas fair market, done in collaboration with Duck Pond Markets, showcases a variety of small business stalls of fine foods and gifts, perfect for buying some thoughtful presents. With over 65 stalls, you’re bound to find a gift for everyone on your list!
The Fulham Palace garden stall will be selling handcrafted Christmas wreaths made by our gardeners and volunteers, while the museum shop will also have festive decorations and gifts, with each purchase supporting the Palace.
Interested in an evening experience? Adults can join our Christmas fair preview on Friday 2 December.
Gift grotto tombola
Have you been naughty or nice? Find out and test your luck with our gift grotto tombola featuring a variety of prizes from stallholders and local businesses. All proceeds go towards supporting the Palace. £3 a ticket or 4 tickets for £10
Children can enjoy a variety of activities and amusements such as free storytelling sessions from ECOhistories, free crafts with Paperbirds and Glue Gang. Plus face painting, swing boats, traditional fairground games, a mini Ferris wheel and more!
Gather your friends and family (or go alone for a personal seasonal glamour photo) for a fun and festive photo from Lifetime Event photography. Photos prints will be available on the day in addition to a digital copy sent to your email. £8.00
Thank you to Tree2me for providing fabulous festive trees to the Palace! Be sure to the code FULHAMPALACE10 to receive a discount on your order.
Carols in the courtyard
Sing along to your favourite Christmas carols in the historic Tudor courtyard performed by local choirs. Bishop Sherlock’s room will feature more intimate performances from instrumentalists and musicians.
Jolly tuck shop
Looking to sweeten the Christmas experience? Be sure to stop by the Fulham Palace stalls for all the festive favourites, such as candy canes, mulled wine, minced pies, chocolate lollies and more!
Additional information & FAQs
- The back entrances to the Fulham Palace site will be closed. Entry is only available through the main entrance on Bishop’s Ave.
- Service dogs are welcome to do their job, other dogs and animals are not permitted on site and should be left at home.
- The Palace is a historic building, prams must be left outside in the designated pram parking area.
- Food and drink must be kept outdoors or inside the café.
- Children must be accompanied at all times.
- Our security team will be doing bag checks upon entrance to the site.
- For a speedy entry, be sure to print your ticket.
- We will be using a token system for the swing boats.
- Storytelling and children’s crafts are free drop-in sessions with a maximum capacity of 15 children and their adults.
- Visitors will not be able to leave and re-enter after checking into the fair.