Join our creative, hands-on sessions for 2 to 4 year olds and their adults. Each week introduces an exciting new theme to explore.
Our theme for the early autumn term is…
Mouse in the Museum
Monday sessions: early autumn term (2 September – 14 October 2019)
- Monday 2 September – Explore our new museum spaces, just like Maisy Mouse in the popular book ‘Maisy goes to the Museum’ and begin to develop the idea of keeping special things.
- Monday 9 September – Discover objects that are from different countries and make a mini museum.
- Monday 16 September– Maisy and her friends like the museum but how different is the building to Fulham Palace? Discover the world of materials and create decorations using plaster.
- Monday 23 September – Maisy likes to make puppets. Find animals around the Palace and create an animal puppet.
- Monday 30 September– Sing and dance your way around the Palace!
- Monday 7 October- Dress as a Roman and handle real Roman objects. Design and make a mosaic.
- Monday 14 October– Find, clean and identify objects, just like a real archaeologist.
Book all seven sessions online using via the Book now button. To book the 2 September session as a drop-in, email firstname.lastname@example.org up to one week before the session date.
Tickets include a drink and healthy snack. Accompanying adults and babies are free. Please note, children must be accompanied by an adult.