These weekly, themed sessions for 2 to 7 year olds and their adults are all about having fun together over school holidays, getting hands-on with craft activities, dressing up in period costumes and exploring the house and garden.
Tuesday sessions (23 July – 27 August 2019)
- Tuesday 23 July –This week we’ll be exploring how Fulham Palace has changed though time and spotting differences between then and now.
- Tuesday 30 July – This week we’ll be learning about the 17th century bell in the Tudor courtyard bell tower and crafting a bell.
- Tuesday 6 August – This week we’ll be finding out what the Bishop and his household ate, discovering the delicious food growing in the walled garden and making a super snack.
- Tuesday 13 August – Things aren’t as they seem at the Palace. Can you find the hidden door, the deserted chapel and the false wood?
- Tuesday 20 August – This week we’ll be exploring the new Bishop Compton plant beds and making flowers using different materials, colours and shapes.
- Tuesday 27 August – This week we’ll be listening to tales of the Palace and telling stories using our own puppets.
Book all six sessions online using via the Book now button. To book the 23 July session as a drop-in, email firstname.lastname@example.org up to one week before the session date.
Tickets include a drink and healthy snack. Accompanying adults and babies are free. Please note, children must be accompanied by an adult.