Who We Are
The Friends of Fulham Palace is an independent charity (no. 277797), established in 1979 to promote and support Fulham Palace and its gardens. As Fulham Palace receives no statutory funding, our fundraising efforts are vital in helping to secure the future of this wonderful heritage site on the banks of the Thames.
You can meet the Friends of Fulham Palace Committee here. If you are interested in learning more about the Friends or can offer a set of skills as a committee member, we look forward to hearing from you.
Being a Friend Supports Fulham Palace
Your involvement will help support Fulham Palace Trust to:
- Continue the restoration of the historic Fulham Palace and its magnificent gardens, following the recent successful bid for further Heritage Lottery Funds
- Maintain both the Palace and its gardens for the benefit and enjoyment of the local community as well as other visitors.
To help the Trust achieve its aims, we run events, such as Carols by Candlelight and musical recitals, which are very popular and raise valuable funds for the Trust.
As well as being a Friend, it is possible to become a volunteer and help Fulham Palace Trust in the daily management of the Palace and its gardens. Find out more here.
The Benefits of Being a Friend
We offer a sociable and welcoming experience to our members with a varied annual events programme, such as talks, musical recitals and trips to historic houses and gardens, many of which are typically closed to the public. The privileges of being a Friend include:
- An invitation to the Chairman’s Annual Summer Garden Party in the Walled Garden*
- A discount on selected events
- An invitation to join at least two exclusive members-only visits a year to a heritage site, museum or venue of local interest*
- Priority booking for lectures and events at the Palace, including family Christmas events
- A bi-annual Supporters’ e-newsletter and regular emails, to keep you informed of developments at Fulham Palace
*There is a small charge to attend these events to help cover costs
How to join – Payment Options
Online – Pay by Direct Debit:
Select one of the options below to set up a Direct Debit through PayPal. Direct Debit is a convenient way of keeping your membership up to date and it also helps us to reduce administration costs. You can use an existing, or create a new, PayPal account and you may alter or cancel it at any time.
Alternatively, you can download our Standing Order Form.
Download and complete a Registration form , and send it with your cheque, made payable to ‘Friends of Fulham Palace’, to:
London SW6 6EA
Direct bank transfer (via BACS):
Please contact us for the relevant account details:
020 7751 2437
Fulham Palace is pleased to have London Law firm Russell-Cooke as its corporate partner. Russell-Cooke will be helping us to expand the Fulham Palace membership schemes.