Palace explorers: late summer term (Mondays)
Join our creative, hands-on sessions for 2 to 4 year olds and their adults. Each week introduces an exciting new theme to explore.
Our theme for the late summer term is…
Moving around the Palace!
Monday sessions: late summer term (3 June- 15 July 2019)
- Monday 3 June – This week we’ll be exploring how things are moving around the Palace and pushing toys in paint to produce a lovely design.
- Monday 10 June – This week we’ll be singing songs and counting our way around the Palace by spotting wheels.
- Monday 17 June – This week we’ll be discovering the water in the fountain, the sluice gate and water in the river.
- Monday 24 June – The garden will be humming with insects and the bees will be making honey. We hope explorers will be buzzing with lots of questions!
- Monday 1 July– Bishop Creighton’s daughter lived at Fulham Palace from 1897-1901. Discover her toys and make a Victorian spinner.
- Monday 8 July– Examine the bugs of the garden and move like one of the tiny creatures.
- Monday 15 July– Horses were stabled in the Palace explorer classroom. Enjoy a hobby horse around the garden.
Book all seven sessions online using via the Book now button. To book the 3 June session as a drop-in, email firstname.lastname@example.org up to one week before the session date.
Tickets include a drink and healthy snack. Accompanying adults and babies are free. Please note, children must be accompanied by an adult.