Become a Friend
Help support this wonderful house and garden!
Become part of a vibrant community and support the work of Fulham Palace from just £25 a year!
Fulham Palace Trust is a charity which receives no regular government funding and our members are vital in securing the future of this delightful heritage site on the banks of the Thames.
The benefits include:
- priority booking for lectures and events at the Palace, including sell-out family Christmas events
- free entry to the Christmas fair and an invitation to the chair’s summer garden party in the walled garden*
- access to exclusive member-only trips to other heritage sites, museums or venues of local interest*.
- Fulham Palace’s bi-annual supporters’ email newsletter
- exclusive regular emails with details of upcoming events for members and Fulham Palace’s latest fundraising appeals
* There’s a small charge to attend these events to cover costs.
As a welcome gift, we will also invite you to join one of our popular history tours for free!
Friends membership levels:
£25.00 per annum
£40.00 per annum
For two adults at the same address
£50.00 per annum
For two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age, all at the same address
How to join
How to pay
Automatically renewing payments
Paying by with an automatic renewal payment means you don’t have to worry about renewing your membership each year. Your membership payment will be taken every year at the same date until you decide to stop. You can alter or cancel the payment at any time.
Become a Friend for 12 months only. We’ll contact you close to the end of your membership with renewal options.
Additional payment options
Please send membership payments to the account of Fulham Palace Trust.
Bank: CAF Bank
Bank address: 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ
Account name: Fulham Palace Trust
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account number: 00022755